Buy your Chrome education licenses from Your Cloud Works
Google for Education Partner
Chromebooks have a web-based management console that makes it easy for you to deploy and centrally manage a fleet of Chrome devices and users.
- Create user groups. Apply policies, apps, and settings to different sets of users. Group students by grade level or subject. Separate students and faculty.
- Pre-install and block apps. Blacklist (block), whitelist, or pre-install apps, extensions and websites.
- Track assets. Assign devices to specific students and faculty and get configuration and usage reports.
- Manage user access. Control who uses your Chrome devices: prevent outside users from logging in, disable Guest Mode, or designate specific types of users (like teachers) who can sign in to a device.
- Control network access. Define network and proxy settings to make it easy for students to get up and running and ensure they’re protected by web filters and firewalls.
- Customise user features. Modify student settings like bookmark and app sync across computers, and show some school spirit on your devices with custom Chrome desktop themes.