Set up and configure Android for Work to better manage your business data and applications on your users’ Android 5.0+ devices that support Work Profiles. The solution offers seamless auto-install and uninstall restriction for apps in Work Profiles.
Google Mobile Management
Manage your G Suite account and devices with one centralised, secure control panel.
Phones get lost. Tablets stolen. Things happen. Organisations should therefore have the tools to keep work data safe, and this safety should just be built in to the applications they choose. That’s why device management (for Android and iOS) is included with G Suite.
Manage your organisation’s mobile devices, without the need for an on-premise device management server, using the Google Admin console. Mobile Management allows you to enforce device policies over mobile devices in your organisation and perform actions like remotely wiping your users’ mobile devices. Features include the ability to configure mobile settings, control what devices can connect to your users’ G Suite data, view mobile devices in your organisation and view all apps that access G Suite data.
Want to know if a Google Cloud’s G Suite is right for your business?
If you book a free no obligation cloud consultation, we will arrange a time to come and make an assessment of your current IT environment, discuss and uncover what your future requirements will be, and find a Cloud solution that fits your business using proven return-on-investment (ROI) calculations.
17 Canon Harnett Court
Tel: 01908 410261
- E.07 Cybersecurity 101 – Your Managed Security & Support ProviderOctober 22, 2019 - 10:57 am
- E.06 Cybersecurity 101 – Secure Password CultureOctober 7, 2019 - 10:17 am
- E.05 Cybersecurity 101 – Multi-Factor AuthenticationOctober 1, 2019 - 2:28 pm
- E.04 Cybersecurity 101 – Security Awareness TrainingSeptember 23, 2019 - 9:12 am
- Who Looks After Your IT? and Why?September 3, 2019 - 2:06 pm