Google Chrome for Work is a web browser and operating system designed for organisations that require standardised, secure and easy browser deployment and management.
Chrome for Work allows you to deploy and manage the Chrome browser and devices for your organisation. It consists of a set of admin tools, resources, and installer packages which allow an IT administrator to deploy and manage Chrome in an Enterprise environment. The admins tools provided in Chrome for Work allow administrators to configure, package, and deploy Chrome browser at the system level, and manage 100+ policies on an ongoing basis.
Deploy and manage Chrome for Work for your organisation
The Chrome for Work browser is simple, secure, and built to run today’s web super fast. It’s the most popular web browser in use. This browser is the portal to everything you do and gives IT administrators control of more than 100 policies to fit your organisation’s needs.
Google Chrome Devices
The best web experience for a very low total cost of ownership
Chrome devices are computers and solutions running an operating system built by Google, giving you the best of modern applications on the web, with security, easy central management and other features designed for today’s organisations.
They have a number of key benefits for business:
- They have the most secure operating system.
- They boot in seconds and are continuously updated to get better and faster over time.
- Devices are easy to share and have separate encryption for each user without storing any personal information on the device.
- There are tons of apps that work offline, including Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Chrome Management Console
Manage your organisation’s Chrome devices
The Chrome Management Console allows administrators to access, manage, and configure more than 200 features and policies on their fleet of Chrome devices from a single control panel.
With the Chrome Management Console you can:
- Create user groups – apply policies, apps, and settings to different sets of users.
- Pre-install and block apps – blacklist, whitelist, or pre-install apps, extensions and websites.
- Track assets – assign devices to employees and get configuration and usage reports.
- Manage user access – control who uses your Chrome devices
- Control network access – define network and proxy settings to make it easy for users to get up-and running and ensure they’re protected by web filters and firewalls.
- Customise user features – modify user settings like bookmark and app sync across computers and brand your devices with company-specific Chrome themes.